I am an business professional with many years of experience in strategic leadership positions. My passion is to develop strategies in complex environments that align actions of your organization. Mentoring and developing teams, managers and executives is a key to drive my strategies and develop your organization.
Entrepreneur, Strategy Consultant, Speaker and Author
Engineering office MBA B.Eng. Lars Holger Engelhard
I conduct worldwide consultancies for global organizations on C-level & General Mangement, as well as Investors, governments and NGOs. My expertise covers change management, organizational development, M&A, digital transformation and developing strategies for new markets & business segment entries. I can rely on a strong network to quickly ramp up teams to support very complex challenges anywhere in the world.
I earned academic degrees in electrical engineering and business economics (MBA) with distinction. I enjoyed continuous education in further academics such as medicine, computer science, psychology and sociology.
Multi-Project Director across VW Group
AUDI AG, Ingolstadt
- Director of a large virtual matrix office across VW Group
- Overall responsibility for key components to achieve strategic corporate objectives
- Direct report to C-level and top management
- Inter-divisional strategy planning
- Leadership and coaching of my management team and employees
- Organization, ramp-up and coordination of high-performance teams at VW Group
- Budget responsibility
- Various patent claims across multiple disciplines
Technical Project Manager
- Technical, strategic and operational responsibility for modular base and core components regarding online services and telematics for AUDI and VW Group
- Managerial authority granted by the EE director of AUDI
- Responsibility for online security
- Numerous patent claims in telematics and communication techniques
- Representation of Audi interests and strategies to the VW Group members, external companies and
- Mentoring predevelopment and near-series development
Founder & CEO
Eng. Office Lars Engelhard, Nuremberg
- Strategy Consulting, M&A, Strategic Realignment and Change Management
- Program management with international teams
- Product development and international rollout
- Business and project related consultancy
- Customer specific software development, process optimization and product development
Software Engineer - advanced driver assistance systems
3SOFT / Elektrobit Automotive Software, Erlangen
- Development of innovative advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and computer vision
- Patent claims
Ernst Ulrich von Weizsäcker, Co-Chair Club of Rome
Lars is a real intellectual power engine and from my perspective a first-class candidate for our ambitious project [Come on!]
Robert Wildfeuer, Owner, Wildfeuer Consulting
Lars is incredibly talented. I have seen him plot outstanding strategies, developing the organization and aligning actions for global corporations – all in one go! Lars actually takes advantage of complexity. With his one of a kind mindset, he comes up with effective solutions. If you face complexity and need the best strategy for your organization, Lars is the perfect match for you. Beyond business, he is a great guy, too. I enjoyed his selfmade german bread.
Michael Robert Biber, CTO VRART Corp., CEO new direction GmbH
Lars' ideas are often big and revolutionary, yet feasible in their approach. He has an incredible mind and is truly gifted. And besides all the support and achievements for positive disruption he brings to our world, he is a great guy with a big heart.
Hunter Post, Strategic Coach, ex-Special Agent Top Secret Clearance
Lars is a global visionary thinker, excelling at cross-disciplinary thinking and strategic team alignment. He hones in on the fundamental root of a problem and makes the solution happen at ground level, integrating the technical, human, and economic elements. Any technology-oriented company would be well served to have Lars as an advisor.
Prof. Dr. Holger Sommerfeldt, Academic Director IUBH
Lars has demonstrated a rare blend of top research, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
completed in extra-occupational studies with distinction, Grade Point Average 1.5 / A
International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef - Bonn
Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
University of Technology Nuremberg Georg-Simon-Ohm
Medicine, Computer Science, Psychology and Sociology
extra-occupational university courses without qualification requirement
Author, Viable World Design Network (NGO)
2016 - present
Author and Think Tank member challenging Cohabitation - 'How Nation States Can Build a Viable World for 11 Billion People'
Mentor, Mensa Germany
2012 - present
Mentoring highly gifted young students of the Mensa association, as well as science & engineering programs
Scuba Diving Instructor, SSI
2008 - present
Organization and performance of education dives, certification of divers
Sailing Instructor, Specialized hospital for amputation Osterhofen and Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg
2008 - 2011
sailing instructor for amputees
Sailing Instructor, Sailing instructor, organization and performance of sailing courses for the Friedrich-Alexander-University
2008 - 2011
sailing instructor for students
Initiator and Director of various JOTA (Jamboree on the Air) activities connecting scouts world-wide via amateur radio. Hands-on activities like JOTAs are introducing young teenager to engineering, international communication and encouraging intercultural exchange.
2006 - 2007
JOTA activity in Pfaffenhofen a.d. Ilm
1999 - 2000
Initiator and coordinator to run a ham radio station at the national scout camp of the VCP (>3000 scouts). Education and daily courses for teenagers providing technical insight and world-wide radio communication
1998 - 1999
JOTA (outdoor) activity in Landshut